- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Imran Khan's party wins revote in Karachi, protests expected
- Global shares grind higher, yen edges up on Amari comments |
- Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift big winners at Billboard Awards
Nomura says placed 6.6 pct of Spain's Amadeus
MADRID Aug 8 (Reuters) - Nomura said on Wednesday it had placed a 6.6 percent stake in Amadeus owned by International Airlines Group at a price of 16.5 euros per share.
IAG, which owns Iberia, the leading airline in Spain and the European-Latin American market, had entered on Tuesday into a hedging transaction with Nomura International to protect its share value in Amadeus.
Amadeus shares were down 6.71 percent at 16.27 euros at around 0815 GMT. (Reporting by Julien Toyer; Editing by Fiona Ortiz)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this