Nomura says placed 6.6 pct of Spain's Amadeus
MADRID Aug 8 (Reuters) - Nomura said on Wednesday it had placed a 6.6 percent stake in Amadeus owned by International Airlines Group at a price of 16.5 euros per share.
IAG, which owns Iberia, the leading airline in Spain and the European-Latin American market, had entered on Tuesday into a hedging transaction with Nomura International to protect its share value in Amadeus.
Amadeus shares were down 6.71 percent at 16.27 euros at around 0815 GMT. (Reporting by Julien Toyer; Editing by Fiona Ortiz)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |