Nomura says placed 6.6 pct of Spain's Amadeus
MADRID Aug 8 (Reuters) - Nomura said on Wednesday it had placed a 6.6 percent stake in Amadeus owned by International Airlines Group at a price of 16.5 euros per share.
IAG, which owns Iberia, the leading airline in Spain and the European-Latin American market, had entered on Tuesday into a hedging transaction with Nomura International to protect its share value in Amadeus.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades