Greece's NBG submits offer for C.Agricole's Emporiki
ATHENS Aug 8 (Reuters) - Greece's biggest lender National Bank submitted an offer for Credit Agricole's struggling Greek unit Emporiki, it said in a bourse filing on Wednesday, the deadline for binding bids.
National Bank's Greek rival Alpha Bank has already offered to buy Emporiki while Eurobank is eyeing the unit. (Reporting by George Georgiopoulos)
- Bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry: coastguard |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Israel space project gets $16 million boost from casino mogul Adelson
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official