FactSet Research Systems Declares Dividend
NORWALK, Conn., Aug. 8, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FactSet Research Systems Inc. (NYSE:FDS) (Nasdaq:FDS), a leading provider of integrated global financial information and analytical applications for the investment community, today announced that its Board of Directors approved a regular quarterly dividend of $0.31 per share. The cash dividend will be paid on September 18, 2012 to holders of record of FactSet's common stock on August 31, 2012.
FactSet Research Systems Inc. combines integrated financial information, analytical applications, and client service to enhance the workflow and productivity of the global investment community. The Company, headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, was formed in 1978 and now conducts operations along with its affiliates from more than twenty-eight locations worldwide, including Boston, New York, Chicago, San Mateo, London, Frankfurt, Paris, Milan, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Dubai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Manila, and Sydney.
CONTACT: Rachel R. Stern FactSet Research Systems Inc. 203.810.1000
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Thousands of Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |