Yamana Gold Declares Quarterly Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
TORONTO, ONTARIO, Aug 08 (MARKET WIRE) -- YAMANA GOLD INC. (TSX:YRI)(NYSE:AUY)(LSE:YAU) today announced its third quarter 2012 dividend of $0.065 per share. Shareholders of record at the close of business on Friday, September 28, 2012 will be entitled to receive payment of this dividend on Friday, October 12, 2012. The dividend is an "eligible dividend" for Canadian tax purposes. Yamana is committed to delivering value to shareholders, across all measures including cash value by means of dividends. About Yamana Yamana is a Canadian-based gold producer with significant gold production, gold development stage properties, exploration properties, and land positions in Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Mexico and Colombia. Yamana plans to continue to build on this base through existing operating mine expansions, throughput increases, development of new mines, the advancement of its exploration properties and by targeting other gold consolidation opportunities with a primary focus in the Americas. (All dollar amounts are expressed in United States dollars unless otherwise specified) Contacts: Yamana Gold Inc. Lisa Doddridge Vice President, Corporate Communications and Investor Relations 416-945-7362 or 1-888-809-0925 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright 2012, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel