BRIEF-Moody's affirms Manitowoc Electric at A1, outlook stable
Aug 9 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service has affirmed the A1 rating for the City of Manitowoc's approximately $67 million Electric Power System Revenue Bonds outstanding. The outlook remains stable.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |