BRIEF-Moody's affirms Manitowoc Electric at A1, outlook stable
Aug 9 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service has affirmed the A1 rating for the City of Manitowoc's approximately $67 million Electric Power System Revenue Bonds outstanding. The outlook remains stable.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Obama, Castro shake hands as world says farewell to peacemaker Mandela |
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Rare Singapore riot forces soul searching over foreign workers