- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Chevron says latest Richmond fire out within minutes
Aug 8 (Reuters) - A small fire that broke out on Wednesday morning at Chevron Corp's fire-damaged Richmond refinery in California was put out within minutes, a Chevron spokesman said.
The Contra Costa Times had said in a report that the "flare-up" fire started at about 11:15 a.m. PDT at the #4 crude unit, where a vapor leak triggered a huge blaze on Monday.
The 245,000-barrel-per-day refinery is the second biggest in California and the crude unit is expected to be shut for up to three months for repairs.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this