Rona adjusted earnings, revenue rise
Aug 8 (Reuters) - Canadian home improvement retailer and distributor Rona Inc reported higher adjusted earnings on Wednesday as revenue rose.
Net earnings attributable to participating shares after a dividend on preferred shares fell to C$34.1 million, or 28 Canadian cents a share, compared with C$37.0 million, or 28 Canadian cents, a year earlier.
Excluding unusual items, earnings rose to C$43.6 million, or 36 Canadian cents a share, from C$37.0 million, or 28 Canadian cents. Revenue rose 3.4 percent to C$1.42 billion.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions