Parametric to buy Servigistics for about $220 mln
Aug 8 (Reuters) - Parametric Technology Corp said it would buy privately held Servigistics Inc for about $220 million in cash to enhance its service lifecycle management (SLM) software solutions business.
The product-design software maker expects the deal to be completed in September 2012.
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Ferguson protest march marks two weeks since police shooting |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- Islamist militants on rise in Austria: government