- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Russia moves closer to jail terms for offending religion
- UPDATE 1-Regeneron, Sanofi asthma drug seen as potential game changer
Taiwan chipmaker UMC July sales rise 9 pct on year
TAIPEI Aug 8 (Reuters) - Taiwan's United Microelectronics Corp , the world's No.2 contract chipmaker, said on Wednesday its July sales rose 9.1 percent from a year earlier.
UMC had sales of T$9.61 billion ($321 million) last month compared with T$8.81 billion in July last year and T$9.29 billion in June, the company said on its website without giving further details.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this