AAON Announces Officer Promotions
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
TULSA, OK, Aug 09 (Marketwire) -- AAON, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAON). The Board of Directors of AAON, Inc., today announced the following officer promotions: Kathy I. Sheffield has been made Senior Vice President, Administration, while continuing to serve as Treasurer; David E. Knebel has become Senior Vice President, Sales and Technology; and Scott M. Asbjornson has been designated Vice President, Finance and CFO. The title of Robert G. Fergus has been changed to Vice President, Manufacturing. Sam J. Neale has replaced Scott M. Asbjornson as President of the Company's subsidiary, AAON Coil Products, Inc., in Longview, Texas. AAON, Inc. is a manufacturer of air-conditioning and heating equipment consisting of rooftop units, chillers, air-handling units, condensing units, heat recovery units, commercial self-contained units and coils. Its products serve the new construction and replacement markets. The Company has successfully gained market share through its "semi-custom" product lines, which offer the customer value, quality, function, serviceability and efficiency. Sam Neale firstname.lastname@example.org 918-382-6339 Copyright 2012, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |