Spate of bidders line up for KPN's BASE unit-sources
Aug 9 (Reuters) - Belgium's media group De Persgroep, cable company Telenet and private equity firms Blackstone , Providence and Cinven made non-binding bids for KPN's mobile unit BASE, sources familiar with the process said.
BASE could fetch between 1.4 billion and 1.7 billion euros, the sources said.
KPN declined to comment.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media