BP, Socar, Total pledge to fund gas pipeline-TAP
BRUSSELS Aug 9 (Reuters) - The Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) project said on Thursday it had reached agreement with members of the Shah Deniz gas consortium - BP, Socar and Total - to secure funding for its pipeline.
The agreement includes an option for the Shah Deniz shareholders to take up to 50 percent equity in TAP.
In a statement, it said these funds would contribute towards continued work in several important areas during the period leading up to the final routing decision, expected in 2013.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |