National Oilwell to buy Robbins & Myers for $2.54 bln
Aug 9 (Reuters) - National Oilwell Varco Inc, the largest U.S. oilfield equipment maker, said it will buy Robbins & Myers Inc for $2.54 billion in cash.
Robbins & Myers' shareholders will receive $60 per share, a 28 percent premium to the stock's Wednesday close of $46.80 on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |