Symrise says will choose takeover targets carefully
FRANKFURT Aug 9 (Reuters) - The chief executive of Symrise said the German flavours and fragrance specialist has the financial strength to fund takeovers but that it would choose targets very carefully.
"As we've said before we are constantly looking at about five to 10 potential targets," CEO Heinz-Juergen Bertram said in a media call on Thursday after the company published second-quarter financial results. (Reporting by Ludwig Burger)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image