National Oilwell to buy Robbins & Myers for $2.54 billion
(Reuters) - National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV.N), the largest U.S. oilfield equipment maker, said it will buy Robbins & Myers Inc RBN.N for $2.54 billion in cash.
Robbins & Myers' shareholders will receive $60 per share, a 28 percent premium to the stock's Wednesday close of $46.80 on the New York Stock Exchange.
(Reporting by Swetha Gopinath in Bangalore; Editing by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty)
- Somali officials say U.S. struck where al Shabaab were meeting
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Risk appetite flickers in Europe, ECB speculation holds down euro