National Oilwell to buy Robbins & Myers for $2.54 billion
(Reuters) - National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV.N), the largest U.S. oilfield equipment maker, said it will buy Robbins & Myers Inc RBN.N for $2.54 billion in cash.
Robbins & Myers' shareholders will receive $60 per share, a 28 percent premium to the stock's Wednesday close of $46.80 on the New York Stock Exchange.
(Reporting by Swetha Gopinath in Bangalore; Editing by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |