Bank of Ireland says interest margin target 'challenging'
DUBLIN Aug 10 (Reuters) - Bank of Ireland Chief executive Richie Boucher:
* Says too early to call if mortgage arrears will peak this year
* Says target of 2 pct net interest margin in 2014 'looks very challenging'
* Expects net interest margin to start to strengthen after H1 fall
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter