CORRECTED-BRIEF-PNC amends erroeous Brown-Forman filing
(Corrects headline and text after PNC revises filing to show it does not control 10.32 pct stake in Brown-Forman)
Aug 10 (Reuters) - Aug 10 (Reuters) - PNC Financial Services Group Inc said on Friday that it erroneously reported a 10.32 percent stake in Brown-Forman Corp, which would have made it the alcoholic drink maker's largest shareholder, with shares worth $810.9 million.
The financial services company does own a stake in Brown-Forman, but it is below the 5 percent threshold that would require PNC to disclose the stake, PNC spokeswoman Amy Vargo said. She could not say how the error occurred.
The erroneous disclosure was made in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. PNC later filed an amended document to correct the error.
-as of July 31 - SEC filing
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Alibaba IPO prices at top of range, raising $21.8 billion |
- Two adults, six children dead in Florida shooting: report