DeNA jumps nearly 22 pct to 3-week high after results
TOKYO Aug 10 (Reuters) - Shares of DeNA Co Ltd jumped as much as 21.5 percent to a three-week high at 2,200 yen on Friday morning after the social gaming company's first-quarter operating profit beat market expectations.
DeNA's forecast for its first-half operating profit ending September also came in above analysts' expectations.
Rival Gree Inc surged 9.5 percent to 1,394 yen. (Reporting by Dominic Lau; Editing by Chang-Ran Kim)
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |