Harman posts higher profit
Aug 10 (Reuters) - Audio systems maker Harman International Industries Inc posted higher quarterly profit as sales rose 6 percent.
Net income for the fourth quarter rose to $49 million, or 69 cents per share, from $ 19 million, or 26 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, the company earned 67 cents per share.
The company, which owns brands such as Harman Kardon, JBL, AKG and Infinity, said revenue rose to $1.09 billion.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats