Japan's Dai-ichi Life says to will invest in Janus Capital
TOKYO Aug 10 (Reuters) - Dai-ichi Life Insurance Co , Japan's largest publicly traded life insurer, said on Friday it would invest in U.S. asset management firm Janus Capital Group.
The life insurer will announce further details at 0630 GMT, it said.
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media