- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Asian markets tense before Fed; Nikkei outperforms
CANADA FX-C$ touches session low after jobs data
TORONTO Aug 10 (Reuters) - The Canadian dollar touched a session low against its U.S. counterpart on Friday morning as domestic data showed Canada's economy shed 30,400 jobs in July.
The Canadian currency touched C$0.9970 against the U.S. dollar, or $1.0030, from about C$0.9948 just before the data's release.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this