- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Japan's Citizen Holdings buys Micron's display ops
TOKYO Aug 10 (Reuters) - Japanese watchmaker Citizen Holdings Co said on Friday that its U.S. unit bought chipmaker Micron Technology Inc's display operations to speed up new product development in areas such as electronic view finders used in digital cameras.
Citizen did not disclose a deal price.
Micron, which has been hit by sliding chip prices, is in the midst of negotiations with creditors and bondholders to acquire bankrupt Japanese chipmaker Elpida Memory Inc.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this