Taiwan's TSMC says July sales up 37.3 pct on year
TAIPEI Aug 10 (Reuters) - Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSMC), the world's biggest contract chipmaker, said on Friday that sales in July rose 37.3 percent from a year earlier.
TSMC said unconsolidated sales totalled T$47.92 billion ($1.60 billion) last month, compared with T$34.92 billion a year earlier and T$42.87 billion in the previous month.
Consolidated sales totalled T$48.53 billion, up 37 percent a year earlier.
The company did not give further details.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel