- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
PepsiCo to pull Gatorade "Fit" line after sales disappoint
(Reuters) - PepsiCo Inc (PEP.N) is pulling its "G Series Fit" line of products from store shelves to make room for better-selling items, a spokeswoman said on Friday.
The line, which launched last year, was lower-calorie and aimed at passionate gym-goers and fitness buffs.
The company will continue selling the Fit line for the rest of the year, said Gatorade spokeswoman Molly Carter, and will relaunch the beverages in 2014 after improving them.
News of PepsiCo's action was first reported by Dow Jones Newswires.
(Reporting By Martinne Geller in New York; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this