Olympics-Handball-Croatia beat Hungary to win bronze medal
LONDON Aug 12 (Reuters) - Croatia beat Hungary 33-26 to win the Olympic men's handball bronze medal on Sunday.
It was Croatia's third men's Olympic handball medal after they won gold in 1996 and 2004 while Hungary finished just off the podium for the fifth time in eight Games appearances. (Edited by Mark Meadows)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |