Italy's Atlantia says pay traffic down 4.7 pct y/y since late July
ROME Aug 13 (Reuters) - Italy's biggest toll road operator Atlantia said traffic on its main highway network during the country's busiest travel period of the year fell 4.7 percent from the same period last year, according to a statement.
The decline in traffic was registered between July 23 and August 12, which is when most Italians traditionally embark on their summer vacations, Atlantia unit Autostrade per L'Italia said in a statement. (Reporting by Stefano Bernabei.)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |