Norway's Det Norske drills dry well in North Sea
OSLO Aug 13 (Reuters) - Norwegian oil firm Det Norske has drilled a dry well in the southern part of the North Sea, around 20 kilometers north of the Trym Field, it said on Monday.
Det Norske is the operator and holds 50 percent in the license while Repsol has 40 percent and Petrolia has 10 percent. (Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions