Norway's Det Norske drills dry well in North Sea
OSLO Aug 13 (Reuters) - Norwegian oil firm Det Norske has drilled a dry well in the southern part of the North Sea, around 20 kilometers north of the Trym Field, it said on Monday.
Det Norske is the operator and holds 50 percent in the license while Repsol has 40 percent and Petrolia has 10 percent. (Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea