Norway's Det Norske drills dry well in North Sea
OSLO Aug 13 (Reuters) - Norwegian oil firm Det Norske has drilled a dry well in the southern part of the North Sea, around 20 kilometers north of the Trym Field, it said on Monday.
Det Norske is the operator and holds 50 percent in the license while Repsol has 40 percent and Petrolia has 10 percent. (Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |