- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Tokyo Electron to buy FSI International for $252.5 mln
Aug 13 (Reuters) - Tokyo Electron Limited said it will acquire chip-equipment maker FSI International Inc for $252.5 million in cash, to beef up its semiconductor manufacturing offerings.
The deal, valued at $6.20 per share in cash, represents a 53 percent premium to FSI's closing price on August 10.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this