Tokyo Electron to buy FSI International for $252.5 mln
Aug 13 (Reuters) - Tokyo Electron Limited said it will acquire chip-equipment maker FSI International Inc for $252.5 million in cash, to beef up its semiconductor manufacturing offerings.
The deal, valued at $6.20 per share in cash, represents a 53 percent premium to FSI's closing price on August 10.
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Fiji says Syrian rebels want compensation, removal from terror list