Jennifer Aniston engaged to actor Justin Theroux
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Former "Friends" star Jennifer Aniston is engaged to marry her actor and screenwriter boyfriend Justin Theroux, People magazine reported on Sunday.
"Justin Theroux had an amazing birthday on Friday, receiving an extraordinary gift when his girlfriend Jennifer Aniston accepted his proposal of marriage," Theroux's representative told the celebrity magazine.
Aniston's publicist Steven Huvane confirmed the engagement.
Aniston, 43, and Theroux, 41, have been dating for more than a year and appeared in the comedy "Wanderlust" in February.
No wedding date was announced.
The marriage will be the second for Aniston, one of Hollywood's favorite actresses and a frequent face in romantic comedies.
Her first union with Brad Pitt ended in divorce after five in 2005, when Pitt fell in love with actress Angelina Jolie, and Aniston's love life has been followed assiduously ever since by the world's celebrity media.
Aniston's previous boyfriends include singer John Mayer and actor Vince Vaughn.
Pitt and Jolie announced their engagement in April but have not publicly set a wedding date.
(Reporting by Jill Serjeant)
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest |
- Ukraine calls 'Easter truce' as separatists hold firm |