Level 3, Time Warner Cable in content delivery deal
(Reuters) - Network provider Level 3 Communications Inc signed a multi-year agreement with Time Warner Cable Inc to expand Time Warner's national network.
The companies have also agreed to exchange internet protocol traffic between their respective backbone networks.
Level 3 operates and leases out fiber-optic communications networks to telecom carriers for voice and data communication. Its content delivery unit targets video distributors and online portals.
Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
(Reporting by Sruthi Ramakrishnan in Bangalore; Editing by Roshni Menon)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image