China Merchants says Shenzhen unit to list in HK
HONG KONG Aug 15 (Reuters) - Chinese port investor and operator China Merchants Holdings (International) Co Ltd said its Shenzhen-listed China International Marine Containers (Group) Co Ltd (CIMC) plans to change its listing venue to Hong Kong by way of introduction without raising capital.
In a filing to the Hong Kong bourse, China Merchants said its 25.54 percent owned CIMC plans to convert all 1.43 billion CIMC B shares into H shares. B shares are a class of shares in China eligble for foreign investors.
The proposed listing of CIMC shares in Hong Kong is subject to regulatory approvals.
For statement click here
(Reporting by Donny Kwok; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Gunmen kill U.S. teacher in Libya's Benghazi
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- U.S. fast-food workers walk off job, rally for higher minimum wage