Advent interested in Douglas stake - sources
FRANKFURT Aug 14 (Reuters) - Private equity firm Advent is interested in taking a stake in German books to perfumes retailer Douglas, two people familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
No deal is imminent, the sources said. Advent declined to comment.
Douglas Chief Executive Henning Kreke had said in January that his family would like to take the group private, although no decision has yet been made on this. (Reporting by Alexander Huebner and Philipp Halstrick; Writing by Victoria Bryan)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia