- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
Fannie Mae to sell new 3-year benchmark notes on Wednesday
Aug 14 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Tuesday it will sell new three-year benchmark notes due Sept. 28, 2015 on Wednesday.
Settlement is Aug. 17.
The joint lead managers on the sale are BNP Paribas, CS First Boston and Deutsche Bank.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this