Golden Star says H1 net income jumps to $11.6 mln
ACCRA Aug 14 (Reuters) - West Africa miner Golden Star Resources said on Tuesday its net income for the six months through June soared to $11.597 million from $0.880 million for the same period in 2011.
Revenues for the six months increased 18 percent to $267.33 million from $226.31 million last year. (Reporting by Christian Akorlie; Editing by David Lewis)
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |