Gree says new guidelines slowed game development
TOKYO Aug 14 (Reuters) - Japanese social gaming operator Gree Inc said on Tuesday that new guidelines slowed down the development of its games, after some of its games were banned earlier this year for containing gambling aspects.
Gree also said it sees sales improving in July and August after it dealt with changes to the industry guidelines. (Reporting by Mari Saito; Editing by Michael Watson)
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit