- Frenetic search for survivors as 91 feared dead in tornado-hit Oklahoma |
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Dollar firms before Bernanke, inflation dip hits sterling |
- IRS officials back on Capitol Hill hot seat over targeting
Liberty Mines halts production on low nickel prices
Aug 14 (Reuters) - Canada's Liberty Mines Inc temporarily suspended production due to low nickel prices.
The Ontario-focused company said it will move all of its assets into a care and maintenance mode.
Liberty also said it has sought additional funding from its primary shareholder, Jien International Investment Limited. (Reporting by Krithika Krishnamurthy in Bangalore; Editing by Don Sebastian)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this