- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
Winsor Properties shares suspended - HKEx
HONG KONG |
HONG KONG Aug 14 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of Winsor Properties Holdings < 1036.HK> was suspended on Tuesday morning, according to a filing on the Hong Kong exchange.
In a filing to the Hong Kong bourse late on Monday, the property company said it would suspend trading of its shares in a bid to maintain the public float of not less than 25 percent as required by the listing rules.
For a copy of statement, please click here
(Reporting by Twinnie Siu and Donny Kwok; Editing by John Mair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this