Winsor Properties shares suspended - HKEx
HONG KONG Aug 14 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of Winsor Properties Holdings < 1036.HK> was suspended on Tuesday morning, according to a filing on the Hong Kong exchange.
In a filing to the Hong Kong bourse late on Monday, the property company said it would suspend trading of its shares in a bid to maintain the public float of not less than 25 percent as required by the listing rules.
For a copy of statement, please click here
(Reporting by Twinnie Siu and Donny Kwok; Editing by John Mair)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Stomach acid drugs may increase vitamin deficiency risk
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation |