- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
Talk show host Jimmy Kimmel engaged to marry
LOS ANGELES |
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Talk show host Jimmy Kimmel is heading to the altar to marry Molly McNearney, a co-head writer on his late night program, "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", the comedian's spokesman confirmed on Wednesday.
Celebrity news website People.com reported that the 44-year-old Kimmel proposed to McNearney, 34, while on vacation at Kruger National Park in South Africa.
Kimmel was previously married for 13 years and has two children. He also had a high-profile relationship with comedian Sarah Silverman that lasted five years.
McNearney and Kimmel have been dating since 2009, and this will be McNearney's first marriage.
Kimmel is scheduled to host the upcoming Primetime Emmy Awards on September 23 in Los Angeles.
(Reporting By Zorianna Kit; Editing Carol Bishopric)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this