FLSmidth CEO confirms selling Cembrit unit
COPENHAGEN Aug 15 (Reuters) - Danish engineering group FLSmidth has put its Cembrit fibre-cement products unit up for sale and some potential buyers are on the radar, the group's chief executive said on Wednesday.
FLSmidth said in its second-quarter report that it had initiated a sales process for Cembrit and the unit would be reported as discontinued activities from the third quarter.
"We don't know how long this will take but we know that there are interested buyers," Chief Executive Jorgen Huno Rasmussen told Reuters. (Reporting by Ole Mikkelsen)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions