Global Payments to buy payment technology co for $413 mln
Aug 15 (Reuters) - Payment processor Global Payments Inc agreed to buy payment technology firm Accelerated Payment Technologies for $413 million.
The company will buy APT, which processes online transactions for small and mid-sized merchants, from private equity firm Great Hill Partners.
Global Payments expects the deal to hurt its GAAP earnings per share and be neutral to cash earnings per share this year.
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?