Gree sheds 5 pct after earnings miss expectations
TOKYO Aug 15 (Reuters) - Shares of Gree Inc shed 5.2 percent to 1,381 yen on Wednesday after the social gaming company reported a full-year operating profit that missed market expectations.
The sell-off came after a 14 percent rally in the previous three sessions as investors had expected strong earnings from Gree after rival DeNA Co Ltd beat market forecasts with its quarterly results last Thursday.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data