Gree sheds 5 pct after earnings miss expectations
TOKYO Aug 15 (Reuters) - Shares of Gree Inc shed 5.2 percent to 1,381 yen on Wednesday after the social gaming company reported a full-year operating profit that missed market expectations.
The sell-off came after a 14 percent rally in the previous three sessions as investors had expected strong earnings from Gree after rival DeNA Co Ltd beat market forecasts with its quarterly results last Thursday.
DeNA was down 1.5 percent to 2,200 yen. (Reporting by Dominic Lau; Editing by Chang-Ran Kim)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections