Gree sheds 5 pct after earnings miss expectations
TOKYO Aug 15 (Reuters) - Shares of Gree Inc shed 5.2 percent to 1,381 yen on Wednesday after the social gaming company reported a full-year operating profit that missed market expectations.
The sell-off came after a 14 percent rally in the previous three sessions as investors had expected strong earnings from Gree after rival DeNA Co Ltd beat market forecasts with its quarterly results last Thursday.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’