Suntech CEO steps down, CFO to take top job
Aug 15 (Reuters) - Suntech Power Holdings Co Ltd said Chief Executive Officer Zhegrong Shi stepped down from the top job at the company and will be replaced by Chief Financial Officer David King.
The company has seen its share price sink in recent weeks after it disclosed it had likely been defrauded by a power plant project partner.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |