Gree sheds 5 percent after earnings miss expectations
TOKYO (Reuters) - Shares of Gree Inc (3632.T) shed 5.2 percent to 1,381 yen on Wednesday after the social gaming company reported a full-year operating profit that missed market expectations.
The sell-off came after a 14 percent rally in the previous three sessions as investors had expected strong earnings from Gree after rival DeNA Co Ltd (2432.T) beat market forecasts with its quarterly results last Thursday.
DeNA was down 1.5 percent to 2,200 yen.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source