- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Nokia shrugs off S&P downgrade, says has enough cash
HELSINKI (Reuters) - Finnish mobile phone maker Nokia shrugged off Standard & Poor's downgrade of its credit rating, saying it had sufficient liquidity and was conserving cash.
S&P cut Nokia's rating to BB- with a negative outlook, saying its second-quarter results and outlook for the third quarter were weaker than expected.
(Reporting by Helsinki Newsroom; Editing by Helen Massy-Beresford)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this