UAE tells its citizens to leave Lebanon immediately: state news agency
DUBAI (Reuters) - The United Arab Emirates told its citizens on Wednesday to leave Lebanon immediately, the state news agency said, after a spate of kidnappings by gunmen belonging to a Lebanese Shi'ite clan.
"UAE foreign ministry asks citizens not to travel to Lebanon, and for those in Lebanon to leave immediately," the state news agency said in an SMS message.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |