Bollore sells additional Aegis stake to Dentsu
PARIS Aug 16 (Reuters) - France's Bollore group said on Thursday it had sold an additional 5 percent stake in British marketing group Aegis to Dentsu for about 178 million euros, part of a broader agreement struck in July with the Japanese ad giant.
In July, Bollore had sold 15 percent of its Aegis stake to Dentsu for about 535 million euros ($661.42 million) as part of Dentsu's acquisition of the British firm. Bollore's remaining 6.4 percent of Aegis will also be sold to Dentsu, the French company added. ($1 = 0.8089 euros) (Reporting by Alice Cannet; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel