S.Korea's Daelim wins $285 mln thermal power plant order
SEOUL Aug 16 (Reuters) - South Korea's Daelim Industrial Co. Ltd said on Thursday it had won a thermal power plant order worth 321.6 billion won ($285 million) from Cantho Thermal Power Company Ltd in Vietnam.
Daelim said it planned to complete the project by October 2015. ($1 = 1129.6500 Korean won) (Reporting by Miyoung Kim; Editing by John Mair)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel