S.Korea's Daelim wins $285 mln thermal power plant order
SEOUL Aug 16 (Reuters) - South Korea's Daelim Industrial Co. Ltd said on Thursday it had won a thermal power plant order worth 321.6 billion won ($285 million) from Cantho Thermal Power Company Ltd in Vietnam.
Daelim said it planned to complete the project by October 2015. ($1 = 1129.6500 Korean won) (Reporting by Miyoung Kim; Editing by John Mair)
- Scores possibly exposed to U.S. Ebola patient; four isolated |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Scores possibly exposed to U.S. Ebola patient; four isolated
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold