Fair Isaac acquires Adeptra for $115 mln
Aug 16 (Reuters) - Fair Isaac Corp said it acquired cloud-based customer engagement and risk intervention solutions provider Adeptra Ltd for $115 million in cash to expand its mobile offerings.
The analytics company said it expects the deal to close in September and add to full-year 2013 earnings.
Shares of the Minneapolis, Minnesota-based FICO closed at $44.35 on the New York Stock Exchange on Thursday.
- Search resumes for hundreds missing in South Korean ferry disaster |
- Separatists take armored vehicles, humiliating Ukraine forces |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- BofA reports first quarterly loss since 2011 on lofty legal bill
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |