Fair Isaac acquires Adeptra for $115 mln
Aug 16 (Reuters) - Fair Isaac Corp said it acquired cloud-based customer engagement and risk intervention solutions provider Adeptra Ltd for $115 million in cash to expand its mobile offerings.
The analytics company said it expects the deal to close in September and add to full-year 2013 earnings.
Shares of the Minneapolis, Minnesota-based FICO closed at $44.35 on the New York Stock Exchange on Thursday.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit