Fair Isaac acquires Adeptra for $115 mln
Aug 16 (Reuters) - Fair Isaac Corp said it acquired cloud-based customer engagement and risk intervention solutions provider Adeptra Ltd for $115 million in cash to expand its mobile offerings.
The analytics company said it expects the deal to close in September and add to full-year 2013 earnings.
Shares of the Minneapolis, Minnesota-based FICO closed at $44.35 on the New York Stock Exchange on Thursday.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data