- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
MALAYSIA PRESS-CIMB to finalise BoC buy on Oct 1-Malaysian Reserve
CIMB Group Holdings Bhd is on schedule to finalise the acquisition of the Philippines' Bank of Commerce (BoC), according to group chief executive Nazir Razak.
"Things are going very well. There is no reason to think otherwise than we will not be able to meet the target date of acquiring BoC by October 1," he told reporters after announcing CIMB's first-half financial year 2012 (1HFY12) results in Kuala Lumpur on Wednesday.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. (Kuala Lumpur newsroom, +603 2333-8046, fax 603 2161-3340, email@example.com)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this